Possible bug in 16.01? TS808 Mod->Bogfish Strato sounds nasty

psycle_1

Inspired
I was playing around with different amp models with a TS808 Mod in front, Drive @ 2, Tone 5, Level 5. Everything sounded great until I picked the Bogfish Strato. Completely sounded like crap. Kills quite a bit of gain. Almost sounds like bit reduce is on in the Drive block, but I know it's not. Selecting the Bogfish Brown sounds fine. The TS808 sounds a bit fishy as well (slight pun intended). Bypass the drive block and the Strato sounds great. My apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere.

I was playing around with different amp models with a TS808 Mod in front, Drive @ 2, Tone 5, Level 5. Everything sounded great until I picked the Bogfish Strato. Completely sounded like crap. Kills quite a bit of gain. Almost sounds like bit reduce is on in the Drive block, but I know it's not. Selecting the Bogfish Brown sounds fine. The TS808 sounds a bit fishy as well (slight pun intended). Bypass the drive block and the Strato sounds great. My apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere.

It doesn't happen to me... i've seen this happening when i add drives or delays in a yet long chain, and so the cpu walks near 100%

Back
Top Bottom