pop between scenes

I did not load the preset but to follow what musicman0001 posted there are a few things that can cause this. the delays and amp changes can be real bad about this when changing x/y, bypass state, or types, changing the bypass method of the block sometimes helps.

I did not load the preset but to follow what musicman0001 posted there are a few things that can cause this. the delays and amp changes can be real bad about this when changing x/y, bypass state, or types, changing the bypass method of the block sometimes helps.
Yep: although scenes are seamless and without gap, as soon as x/y are involved seamless scene change are over. That is normal behaviour. Better to have an extra paralell effect or amp on / off (with mute out on the other).

Good luck (and read the wiki and forum) so many already that have faced startup "problems". And most people do not read the manual nor wiki ;) lol

hi, im new to the axe, so bear with me please :)

i've created a few presents with 4 or 5 scenes, and i've used multiple amps, but with the most recent present i get pops between scenes 1,2,3 and 4 but not 5.

can someone please look at this present and tell what is wrong?

thanks for your help

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=4464

You need to take a look at your blocks' Bypass modes, and the Mix/Level settings of the "parallel" Delay effects.

For example, you need to set the AMP blocks' Bypass Mode to MUTE.

Same applies to the Delay blocks (use MUTE IN), set their Mix parameters to 100% and use Level to set the desired level of the delay.

You need to take a look at your blocks' Bypass modes, and the Mix/Level settings of the "parallel" Delay effects.

For example, you need to set the AMP blocks' Bypass Mode to MUTE.

Same applies to the Delay blocks (use MUTE IN), set their Mix parameters to 100% and use Level to set the desired level of the delay.

thansk!! i'll try this

thanks guys!! bypass modes switched to mute and no pops!! going forward i'll check on wiki first :)

Reactions: yek
Yes, parallel only. If you set it to Mute for regular series effects, bypassing the block will mute everything. This can be useful if you need a kill switch though. I prefer to use the tuner to mute everything since it's global.

Back
Top Bottom