Poor Spock.

It does seem there are a relative few among us who can't help but
repeatedly broach topics (politics) that are supposedly off limits to
ALL of us, as stated in the forum rules.

Not quite sure why they are allowed that liberty. Maybe the rules are
not equally applied. I don't know.

Kirk and Spock and the gang were great. Shatner is a Shakespearean actor btw.
Anyhow, I didn't mind Discovery until it went to PPV. The young lady in the lead is very good imho. Loved her in the TWD....Yes I am an old child!
Oh, don't get me wrong - I love Kirk and the gang! I didn't realize Shatner was a shakespearean actor - that's cool - but I do think his performances in Star Trek were way over the top. And they made the show.

Discovery has gone way too far into the silly-zone. Whenever the ship takes a hit they have these giant flame pots pulsing along the walls at perfectly regular intervals like a frickin' Rammstein concert.

And nobody is concerned.
About fire...
On a spacecraft...

Apparently the hard lessons learned from Apollo 1 don't carry forward to after the burn.

I find the lead an acceptable actress, but the Michael Burnham character is the worst Starfleet captain ever depicted and terribly written. The actress can only do so much with the story she is handed.

Sadly the Lower Decks cartoon is a far better written Star Trek show than Discovery and it's like 40% taking the piss on Star Trek.

Discovery has gone way too far into the silly-zone. Whenever the ship takes a hit they have these giant flame pots pulsing along the walls at perfectly regular intervals like a frickin' Rammstein concert.

And nobody is concerned.
About fire...
On a spacecraft...

Apparently the hard lessons learned from Apollo 1 don't carry forward to after the burn.

I find the lead an acceptable actress, but the Michael Burnham character is the worst Starfleet captain ever depicted and terribly written. The actress can only do so much with the story she is handed.

Sadly the Lower Decks cartoon is a far better written Star Trek show than Discovery and it's like 40% taking the piss on Star Trek.
I only saw the first episode.....................

Apparently people will have more fun and have more of a sense of humor 200 years from now than we have right now.

And grown men will still be 10 year old boys.

Gives me hope for the future!

Back
Top Bottom