POLYPHIA TONIGHT?

bradlake

Axe-Master
So I saw that this band, whose work I was only peripherally aware of, is playing tonight in Chicago at a very convenient venue for me )Lincoln Hall( and upon checking out a couple videos they appeared to me (a) pretty f’n tight and creative and (b) most likely FAS users, and of course I am correct as they occupy the Artist page here with effusive praise For their magic boxes…..
I have been reticent to attend many concerts in very recent times for both the obvious pandemic paranoia hangover reasons , but more crucially , my ear health is not great anymore , and am dealing with it as best I can, So my question is , to those in forumland who are fans (or who may have worked with them (wink wink @Admin M@ ) and have seen them recently, how is their dB level…if it is metal loud I am out..if it is , say….aristocrats loud (also coming here next week..)
i would like to check them out…). Thanks.

I bit the bullet and had custom earplugs made. I take them to every show. I feel that anymore there is a volume war going on. The plugs cut out a ton of harshness in my opinion. I already have some damage in my right ear so they are a must. It’s easy to pull them out a smidge if overall volume isn’t too bad or in all they way if it’s too much. My 2 cents. I think they are worth getting.

I won't go to shows without earplugs anymore. I don't always need them, but it's much better to have them just in case.

Back
Top Bottom