POLL: What should the next NEW AustinBuddy TonePack be, before 2023 hits?

If we could have just ONE new AustinBuddy TonePack before 2022 ends, which below would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So one wrinkle is this: if a effects block has a modifier attached to a parameter in it, if you save it as a single channel, the attached modifier does not save with it. So for thise I am going to have to save the whole
block for you to use it. You won’t be able to say insert it into channel B, the modifier will not attach. Something to know.

Work on the FX Warehouse TonePack is underway. But this weekend and coming week I need to do do a small update for LiveGold SIC curves for the III, FM9, and FM3 (in beta stage). Will keep ya’ll posted!

Indicative cover presets
Probably the single voice, but how about a set of presets for Cover bands; Would have indicative presets for the major bands plus some general ones like: 60s Pop, 60s jangle, 90s Britpop, 70s rock etc..

A real deep dive into Artist rigs...example Alex Lifeson: scene one - early years, scene two - Moving Pictures years, scene three - Power Windows years, etc. Neil Schon - scene one - Infinty - Evolution....
I guess the scenes could even take (8) of the artist's most iconic songs/tones.
With all the What's on my Board/Rig info out there and ToneMatch Austin could knock out about 1000 guitarist in a few days!
My two cents...

Try the "AllMyBrothers" preset in Naked Amps, I also did a video on YouTube that explains how to make it. The little secret is to use a fuzz face drive with low gain in front of the plexi JTM45 amp. Duane did that and it takes off pick noise and help the slide.
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Sorry about being slow. I only want to use my FM3 if possible so Naked Amps won'tdo it, and IMHO FM9 is a bit overkill for this band. I also want to try to cop the non-slide tones as closely as possible. They don’t need to be dead-nuts on, just in the ballpark, single amp presets. Anything in Live Gold?

So one wrinkle is this: if a effects block has a modifier attached to a parameter in it, if you save it as a single channel, the attached modifier does not save with it. So for thise I am going to have to save the whole
block for you to use it. You won’t be able to say insert it into channel B, the modifier will not attach. Something to know.

Work on the FX Warehouse TonePack is underway. But this weekend and coming week I need to do do a small update for LiveGold SIC curves for the III, FM9, and FM3 (in beta stage). Will keep ya’ll posted!
How is it going with the FX Warehouse TonePack? Looking forward to it!

How is it going with the FX Warehouse TonePack? Looking forward to it!
I haven't worked on it in weeks, because of the volume of Fractal Audio firmware updates/releases/betas for the units underway (FM3, FM9, III). I finished up LiveGold Bank 2 and then the latest firmware for the III (beta21.0) appears to change both sound/tone and preset levels (but I have not tested extensively yet, but noticed on Marshalls). So I am hoping to fully vet all that in the next week or two.

Back from a nice vacation and finally back in the studio.

A few weeks back, I did a video interview series with forum member @DougB415 that covers a lot of stuff going on on my end, "20 Questions" style. The last two will drop this Monday and next I think (7 total).

One of them I talk about the FX Warehouse TonePack underway with some detail about it, and how I keep getting pulled off it to keep up with the latest Fractal firmware beta releases/updates. ;)

Not sure which one has that snippet, but here is a link to the first one if anyone here has an interest. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom