• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Pokemon meets AxeFX II!! (New Cover)

progmachine

Inspired
Hey everyone!

Just for fun, I decided to make a cover of the Pokemon gym leader battle with the AxeFX2. I recreated all the audio and it was loads of fun to make! I hope you guys enjoy it too!
Also any advice/comments on the mix wouldn't hurt either :) . I really appreciate everyone who gives it a listen! you're awesome!!! :encouragement:

(I haven't had the chance to try Quantum yet so this is still a FW 19 endeavor. I'm very excited to get that up and running as well!)

nateytracks

Sometime, when I'm reading through a battle scene in a manga, this theme starts playing in my head. It's mentally satisfying in a way I can hardly describe.

Brownmatthall

Power User
this is stupidly sick (mostly cuz im a pokemon nut but i digress haha). i actually have an instrumental cover of the victory road theme from wayyyy before i had an axe, lemme see if i can find it on my comp...

Found it!!!
fyi i dont actually own an 5 string bass so the bass is literally my A string pitched down an octave lmao

Last edited:

Chronos

Experienced
I was literally loading up to play pokemon in one hand as I started scrolling through the recording forum and found this. Hahaha that was awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

progmachine

Inspired
Thanks so much for the kind words. I really love the chromaticism in the pokemon battle music it makes it so epic.

Top Bottom