POD HD500 as midi controller question

I am using pod HD500 as my midi controller for the axe II, and i dont really understand how to operate it well

the question is :

1. How to use pod's exp pedal to control and activate the wah ?
2. Can the pod display the tuner of the axe ?
3. There's recognizable slight delay (not really a delay, but more like a 'pop') when i change the preset using pod's switch, why is this happened?

thanks

Im using a HD500 as a controller at the moment also.......There are some patches for the HD I downloaded from the L6 custom tone web site that are set up for basic control of the Axe......They give you a few stomp's and the wah, If I remember right all I had to do was go and assign EXT.2 as the controller for the wah in the Axe.

Ok, I have it working great with the Axe II, just one quick question, Axe Edit doesn't show anything happening as I toggle stuff on and off.
Is that normal?

BTW, I had a bit of issues with USB while I had the HD 500 and AxeFX II hook up at the same time to the computer,
so once you save your preset for the controller, unhook the HD 500 USB.
Then midi out from the Pod to the Axe midi in only.

This helped using Lion on my Mac

Thanks everyone for your support.
B

I avoid the toe switch on the Pod as I could not get it working correctly. I use auto-engage for the wah anyway, and I plug a 2nd expression pedal into the pod so I don't need to use the toe switch.

Back
Top Bottom