Plexi 2204 Bright Switch question

Put it where you like it best. I like to leave it on and dial the cap value for whatever guitar is being used. Imo this should be done every time you dial in an amp/guitar pairing. As far as being authentic, I believe this is one of the component values that is all over the place not only from being modded but even from the factory.

Put it where you like it best. I like to leave it on and dial the cap value for whatever guitar is being used. Imo this should be done every time you dial in an amp/guitar pairing. As far as being authentic, I believe this is one of the component values that is all over the place not only from being modded but even from the factory.
Yeha thats true it's been all over the place... can you add more on how you dial this for good amp/guitar pairing? I would like that advise. Thanks.

I just use my ears mostly. It’s easier for me to hear what’s going on with this parameter with a good set of headphones. Just turn it all the way down, then all the way up to hear what it’s doing, then find the sweet spot. FYI, all the way down is pretty much the same as turning the brite switch off.

Back
Top Bottom