Plexi 100W High w/ Fractal's new IR 4x12 Pre-Rolas

I'd be very interested in how you've got the PEQ set ? Did you use the "new" shelving2 option ?

Thanks! Here's the patch. Nothing fancy. Not even shure I'm using the PEQ right...

Man, I've got a hand to you....this patch sounds great! I uploaded this to my Axe earlier and was playing for a good 15 or 20 minutes and it sounded awesome. I went a little little deeper and started playing with the Variac and that's when things started to really take off.

Thanks! Here's the patch. Nothing fancy. Not even sure I'm using the PEQ right...

Crazy. I just grabbed the 'pre-rolas' IR and your plexi preset and BAM! Right out of the box, sounds great. Funny thing is when I checked out the amp settings and found everything at 12 o'clock. Usually there is a fair amount of tweaking to get it to sound right. Not this one. I occasionally download presets made by others to see how they are built, but seldom do they sound right with my rig. This one is an exception. Nice job! Thanks Tonebender!

Nice sound-Real nice.
Don't have an LP but I am hoping it will sound OK with my select Tele (Humbuckers)
Thanks for the patch

Amazing! Cliff musta had a good chuckle after hearing your clip! Sounds like it's dimed and about to explode!

Thanks for the preset!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom