Please Help layout issue

JShredd

I’m trying to run a Mesa mkV 25 into the axe 3 and use the Mesa preamp and use the axe Cab... I’m running the Out1 to 2 monitors. I have it all wired up right but I’m completely lost what to do in the layout (I’m new to axe fx)
Thanks!

what output of the mk5 are you using to go to the axe? and what input of the axe are you using? where is your guitar plugged in?

have you looked at the owner's manual in the setup section?

what output of the mk5 are you using to go to the axe? and what input of the axe are you using? where is your guitar plugged in?

have you looked at the owner's manual in the setup section?
Guitar into axe input and the mkv is basically 4cm as the manual describes... but since the mkV 25 has an option for no cab attached, I’m using it that way and my sound is coming out of 2 monitors output 1... out3L - amp input... input 4L - amp fx send .... output 4L - amp fx return

It’s just a switch on the back of the head that turns on an internal load
oh, then nothing needs to go to the amp loop return since there's no additional output from the amp after the power amp - that's usually the speaker cable to the real cab.

you're just using the preamp of the real amp, not the power amp section at all.

guitar to axe
out 3 to amp input
amp send to in 4

in 4 block to the rest of your blocks to Output 1 or whatever you're using.

oh, then nothing needs to go to the amp loop return since there's no additional output from the amp after the power amp - that's usually the speaker cable to the real cab.

you're just using the preamp of the real amp, not the power amp section at all.

guitar to axe
out 3 to amp input
amp send to in 4

in 4 block to the rest of your blocks to Output 1 or whatever you're using.
Thanks, I hooked it up like that but I must be doing something wrong in layout , I’m trying everything but I’m not even getting the preamp sound to come out, just no signal

Back
Top Bottom