Please help axe fx II MFC 101 mark one issue

SOLVED

I have the MFC-101 original and I'm using it with the AXE FX II. Using it in the preset mode with the 1-5 set as presets selectors and the other foot switches set to your standard effects configuration. The problem is: Only foot switch 10 appears to be working. I have a chorus assigned to it and when I activate it the chorus triggers on and off fine. If it's on the Led is green and if it's off the Led is red. However the rest of the switches doesn't do that. If there a effect assigned to it in the preset, it will be indicated green on the MFC-101 but if i click it to turn it off in never changes to red and has no impact on the effect. Conversely if I don't have the effect turn on in the preset I can't activate in from the MFC-101. If I step on the switch the Led never illuminates and the effect never triggers on. What can I do?

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for your help. This was actually for a guy I sold my MFC to. He was claiming that I sold him a defective product and he couldn't get it to work. You guys saved my eBay reputation. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom