Playing Pink Floyd with my band

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is amazing! I go see The Austrailian Pink Floyd Show every year and you guys are right there with them...maybe even better!

That's awesome, and timely as I've been noodling with pink floyd stuff this week. I'd love to see a recent "run like hell" video if you have one lying around.

Wow awesome job.

I'm a pretty big Floyd fan and appreciate how difficult it can to re-produce a creditable representation of their work but in your case you and you band have done excellent work,

well done.

At first I was thinking, "That sounds great!" and then the vocals came in and I was blown away. Just. Wow.

Sprint, I'll upload "Run Like Hell" form the same gig. ;-)
Cellopet, it depends on the song, but in almost all cases, Bassman (mainly) or Hiwatts.

Please share your " Shine on your crazy diamond" preset.
I am very impressed by your sound and technince !

Fantastic! Atom Heart Mother is soooo underrated, and yet, one of my favorites (well, love the whole album). The old videos were already great, man. Do you still use the farfield IR ? What drive do you use, as a sub for the Colorsound? Nowadays, do you still use your real Rotary cabinet?

WOW, wow, wow. Fantastic!! I love the fact you guys are covering Obscured by Clouds stuff which is usually, sadly overlooked by Floyd covers. Just great!!

wow... this is a really Pink-Show!!! Lights... lasers... smoke... and... tone&feel
Great Man....
BuT... after all those videos... Man... the pay-off is: PUT ALL THAT PATCHES on Axe-Xchange!!!
Be generous with all PF fans!!!!

What a fantastic job. I like this better than Australian Pink Floyd. They're usually on my PBS station at pledge drive time and while they're good, I like the couple of clips I've listened to here better. You guys sound great and you've got some great Gilmour tones and really nice playing.

Back
Top Bottom