Planetary gravitational ramifications of planet killing Death Star

Ibanez JPMP2 Petrucci model and rack gear. Guitar has a world domination mode switch and the rack can change the temperature of the sun. Probably enough to scare off those Empire noobs.
Yeah man, and maybe one of those TC Dark Matter Distortion pedals. Over half the universe is made up of dark matter and being able to distort it would be totally badass.

Pretty sure blowing up the moon as a display of power would be like shooting someone in the face as a warning shot. It's not just a mirror, it's part of a gravitational system that effects all of earth. We'd all die

As displays of power go it would indeed be both impressive and useless, as afterwards there's probably not much left to impress.
And the Moon is pretty much a misnomer, as based on how big it is, how big the Earth is, it can be argued that the Moon is not so much a moon of Earth but that Earth-Moon is a binary system. None of the other planets out there have anything remotely like. It would be like Neptune circling around Jupiter. All the other moons orbiting the other planets are infinitesimal compared to the planet they are orbiting. Only thing that comes close is Pluto and Charon. And those two almost circle each other. We are so used to our moon that we don't even realize how exceptional it is.

Hummmm good question, but maybe more appropriate for this forum would be...What guitar will you grab as you leave the planet? I'm thinking a Stratocaster would be best because of its ability to cast the stratosphere. I think that would be super useful under the circumstances. :cool:

Stratocasters are the best, because once you encounter the most foul and repulsive xeno aliens that are out there you can use them to club these foul xenos to death and still play an awesome lead afterwards.

I wonder, knowing that such a meteor would be coming and you had the option, dig your survival bunker and if you built it well you could emerge afterwards and try to survive on a scorched Earth, or go f*** this, have a final party on top of the largest building you know and meet your end head on. What would we chose?

Back
Top Bottom