Placement of Drive/Effects blocks on Layout Page!

believer

Glad to be a new member! Although some things seem to be straight forward on the Ultra, I am a little confused on how to place say a (Drive),(Compressor),etc. on a given preset. Say for instance a preset has in the layout page, Wah-Comp-Amp-Cab-and I want to put a Drive block before the amp, what is the procedure for adding the block. Also, are there no user presets or do we actually overwrite the factory banks? Thanks for any input!

Press the Layout button to call up the grid view of the patch. Now press the Page > button to move the the "Move" page. From this page you can move rows and columns left or right, up or down, in the grid.

You want to use the "Move Eff Right" setting (use the scroll wheel to change the behaviour of the move) on this page.

Select the effect to move using the arrow keys. And then press enter to move it right a couple of times. Repeat for every effect in the line until you've got an empty block in which you can drop a drive block.

Or: drop a block block at the *END* of the chain and then use the move page and "Move Eff Left" to move it back to the beginning of the chain. The Axe-Fx will automatically shuffle everything to the right as you move the drive block to the left to make room for it.

Regarding your 2nd question, we have to overwrite some of the factory presets to make room for user ones,
all banks are factory pre-programmed on Ultra.
AxeFx Standard has C bank blank, I think.

Back
Top Bottom