Pitch Looper

simeon

Axe-Master
did one similar for the II and i had this knocking around for the ultra, so gave it a little tweak...sounds like this...

external 1 is tied to volume in the volume block

if you want to control the feedback level, attach a cc pedal to the master feedback in the second delay and turn up both feedback levels of the delays in that block to 100%

if you want to change the speed of the pitch shifts, change the sequencer rate

this sounds very different from the II patch, because it uses a totally different method to change the pitch, but it has a similar vibe

here's the patch...

Thank you infinitely for continuing to work on ULTRA Simeon. Can't have a look at the patch now, but wondered if combining it with some tricks of the El Capistan from Don Petersen would bring it closer to the AxeII patch you made.

A big thank you from here also Simeon ! I love your spacey sounds and have had great pleasure using some of your presets. I cannot afford a Axe 2, and have put so many hours, days, weeks.... in programming my ultra, that Im totally satisfied with it.
So I am sad that you have gone gen 2 - hope to still get some inputs from you on the Ultra/std preset exchange !!

By the way i like your cd´s a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom