Wish Pitch Follower used as Modifier :: Need Row # or ANY Input for Signal Tracking :: Have Multiple Wireless Inputs

I have 4 channels of wireless inputs from several strap-mounted body packs and routed them into the 4 Fxiii inputs... screenshots below, using two System 10 Dual wireless modules.

Have several PEQ with Pitch Followers to actively boost the high notes while soloing it only works with body pack channel 1 due to the drop-down selection of only 1, 2, 3 or 4 for the Pitch Input.

Need Row # Input selection option like on other functions or ANY in the Pitch Source dropdown in the Temp/Pitch Controllers section.

I don't want to use an external multiplexer into a single channel as the separate inputs permit signal adjustment from active or passive guitars / bass sources and that would have to be manually changed.

Currently, only channel 1 body back works via input 1 source

Is there a workaround that I could implement in the interim?

1722914837699.png1722915192676.png1722914898524.png1722914949405.png

Just a thought..

The 'Control' block has four channels. Maybe you could leverage that ability to select the appropriate channel/Pitch Input Source along with the appropriate Input?

Just make sure to copy channel 'A' to all of the channels first to make sure that any other internal controllers used will be setup as desired in all four channels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom