Pitch- control problem

Warmia

Does anybody know how to set 'mute in' on the pitch effect when it's in bypass mode? I know it sounds easy ( I've done it in the 'mix page') but it seems not working when bypassed..
Basically I'm using envelope control and it always receive the signal. What I try to achieve is when I 'unbypass' the effect it bends slowly (slow attack) down by 2 octaves. Well, it does the trick but I must stop playing for at least a moment ( less then a second) to let envelope release the effect as the effect is always activated even if not heard...

Please help if you know how to fix it...

Also the effect 'unbypas' itself occasionally and bypass back. That's really out of my control... It is Advanced Whammy. I don't believe that stomp by Behringer would do the job better!! Well...

Envelope detection works from the Axe-FX input, so it will keep acting as a modifier regardless of what signal reaches a block. If you want a dive on a sustained note exactly when you engage it you'll have to try another approach like an external or sequencer (run controlled by external) as source w/ damping. Or you could try an ADSR to add some sustain time before the release (dive).

For the bypassing issue: check whether you have an actual bypass modifier assigned or auto-engage enabled on the pitch modifier.

Thanx bakerman! I thought that the best way to engage the effect would be external pedal. I just hoped I could do it with my midimate cc. I fixed the bypass thing but don't remember how ;)
Cheers

Adsr didn't fix the problem:( went back to envelope... I think that must be the other way....

Back
Top Bottom