Pitch block

Arni61

Inspired
Will the capo function for the pitch block in the FM3 be improved? The pitch block is noticeably better with the FX3.

Will the capo function for the pitch block in the FM3 be improved? The pitch block is noticeably better with the FX3.
They have been working on this for months i dont think it is an easy task, even FM9 with twice the CPU does not have the AXE3 equivalent
and may never get there
i think they may release an improvement update but the same i dont know about that

Sadly, they’re incredibly tight-lipped about whether or not it’s ever/even coming to the FM3. My thread is the “big one” about this question. Last I heard, they had an engineer working on it for the last week. Does it mean it will eve actually happen? Who knows. I’ve been waiting since May of 2020 for it and it’s still not here, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Sadly, they’re incredibly tight-lipped about whether or not it’s ever/even coming to the FM3. My thread is the “big one” about this question. Last I heard, they had an engineer working on it for the last week. Does it mean it will eve actually happen? Who knows. I’ve been waiting since May of 2020 for it and it’s still not here, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
Well it was mentioned months ago the engineer had successfully ported the pitch detector from the AXE3 the most important part
my guess is the Cpu resources
FM3 is pretty full and another 5 to 10% would kill the presets again
they seem to be trying to optimize
cpu every update but the fact that it
is not on FM9 with double the power makes me wonder

Back
Top Bottom