Pitch Block

Hello Everybody?

Well, I’m trying to use a Whammy Effect on a Pitch Block, but something is not working!
I’d like to hit a power D chord, and them step up 2 octaves with the expression pedal, but when I hit the power D, It sounds already octave, not the natural D power! I don’t know if I could explain correctly but let’s see if someone could come with some idea!
thanks

Thanks for you help, I think this could be the answer! I have a Boos Pedal and the calibration is not full range....starts about 0.6 and finishes 0.96....how can I achieve full range?

Thanks for you help, I think this could be the answer! I have a Boos Pedal and the calibration is not full range....starts about 0.6 and finishes 0.96....how can I achieve full range?
you have to calibrate it, it's in the manual. so does it sound a little out of tune or like it's up 2 octaves? .6 shouldn't sound that dramatic

Make sure any knobs on the Boss pedal are set fully counter clockwise.

Are you using a TRS cable from the Expression jack?
That’s it! The volume Knob was at the middle position! Now I got the full range on calibration, but the whammy did not reach the 2 oct up...It’s selected 2 oct up at the pitch block but does not reach...

Go to the "control" of your expression pedal and adjust the "slope" so it reaches desired value BEFORE maxing the pedal ;)

Back
Top Bottom