PigWeed - Way of the World - Axe-fx II 3.0 Clip with Cameron Channel 2

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
Here is a clip with a song idea I had for a new PigWeed track, hopefully gonna call it "Way of the World"... it's using the newly updated Cameron Channel 2 amp sim with Factory Cab 12... Bass is the SV Amp and SV Cab. I really enjoyed making this particular track... hope you guys enjoy it...

As with the last track... this one has no post processing or any kind at all other than some Spectraphy limiters for clipping and some delays on the 2nd guitar parts for time syncing with the track... I have no clue how to sync the tempo with the Axe-fx and Sonar...

The difference between V2 and V3 is about 10x bigger than the difference between V1 and V2.
( and V1 and V2 sound amazing ).
But that distortion track really jumps off the page ( and great mixing too ! )
Great job and hoping V3 is unleashed soon !

hell yeah! sounds great.
I played with the Cameron last night in a Texas rock/metal band and the tone was amazing. Loving that amp.
Sounds like its bigger. :)

Great...thanks a lot...makes me want an AF2 even though it's nowhere near possible being in Canada getting my hands on one:)

Simply Awesome man! great chunky large sound and well balanced-Cheers

is it possible to get my Ultra to sound like this?:)

Thanks for the kind words fellas... Yes I do need to turn the cymbals down a bit... I'm reaaaaallly liking the Cameron... Gotta see what other amp I can mix it with...

Back
Top Bottom