PigWeed - The Crusher

soggybomb said:
Compression is a useful tool, but only in moderation, and I think you went overboard here. Try using a less harsh compression ratio to let some of the dynamics shine through, and don't use a hard limiter either.
Dude, we're all marines right in the front-line, fighting the loudness war bare-knuckled. We don't make prisoners and there's no remorse for any wimps. We compress the hell out of our mixes and limit them until we see a square deep black waveform from hell and the listener's ears start bleeding. If there are still white spots on the waveform we might have missed due to too much inappropriate forgiveness, we use sonic maximizers, extra distortion and enhancers to get rid of that crap too. Everything less than -6 dB RMS/avg is not to be called real METAL! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RiF said:
soggybomb said:
Compression is a useful tool, but only in moderation, and I think you went overboard here. Try using a less harsh compression ratio to let some of the dynamics shine through, and don't use a hard limiter either.
Dude, we're all marines right in the front-line, fighting the loudness war bare-knuckled. We don't make prisoners and there's no remorse for any wimps. We compress the hell out of our mixes and limit them until we see a square deep black waveform from hell and the listener's ears start bleeding. If there are still white spots on the waveform we might have missed due to too much inappropriate forgiveness, we use sonic maximizers, extra distortion and enhancers to get rid of that crap too. Everything less than -6 dB RMS/avg is not to be called real METAL! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FUCK YEAH RiF!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like James Hetfield would say... And Compression for All

RiF said:
soggybomb said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
happy023.gif

Thats awesome.

MOSHON
DAVE

Damn Soultrash... I completely missed this!!!!!

I downloaded the clip and I can definitely hear less "high end knifing"... it's pumping a bit, but I'm sure it's just that I have to learn how to better align my guitar and bass frequencies... Great work... and thanks for doing this!

:D

Back
Top Bottom