PigWeed - Mo's Wicked Distortion

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I came up with this wickedly awesome distortion effect (IMO) that sounds a lot like the Transformer sound effects from the new movie... not the old school one but the new one... Anyhow, I was going to only post the clip and ask people to guess how I got the tone, but then I "blindly" tried to guess and I couldn't even remember how I got the effect!!!! So here's both the clip and the patch... the cool thing about this patch is that it actually makes you sound like you can play super fast!!! Let me know what you guys think... :D

PigWeed - Mo's Wicked Distortion

Attachments

• Mo\'s Wicked Distortion.zip
    685 bytes · Views: 60
that is awesome!
I've spent so much time trying to dial in a good heavy sound, and dealing with the constant updates that I have yet to try getting freaky sounds out of the axe-fx.

DrMosh said:
I've spent so much time trying to dial in a good heavy sound, and dealing with the constant updates that I have yet to try getting freaky sounds out of the axe-fx.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
EDIT: I am in a constant hate/love-(put a proper English word here) about getting a new firmware that changes (and maybe improves) all of my beloved sounds.

Back
Top Bottom