Pickups with Axe FX

hunter said:
mortega76 said:
Also, if you are planning on getting BK pickups be ready for a wait... I purchased a BK Cold Sweat on March 21, and I'm still waiting for mine!!!!!! Every time someone talks about something being "handmade" it reminds me of Dice's album "40 Too Long," click here and start at 3:00... the part I'm talking about is at 3:15... "Everything's handmade..." hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure I'll love the pickup but the wait sucks.

That's weird. I own 7 sets of BKPs and whenever I ordered them (always direct from Tim) I had them in max 8 days. Did you order through a retailer or direct?
Yeah, I didn't know you could order them direct from the company... I'll make sure to do that for my next set... Thanks for the info Hunt... What's your favorite BK pickup?

I have both Seymour Duncan Full Shred pickups in my McNaught Phoenix Rising. It's made of Honduran Mahogany. Killer pickups - they are loud but passive. Very articulate and clear balanced pickups.

I have EMG's in another guitar. I don't like the way EMG's take away the sound of the guitar they are in and make it just sound like EMG's. However EMG's are very quiet when recording and they are killer live for cutting through the mix. I just don't like practicing solo with them.

Back
Top Bottom