Picked up a Strat yesterday. Now even more cool stuff to do with the AxeFX!!

romanianreaper

Power User
I have a Charvel DeMartini which is great for the dive-bomb, hard rock and metal stuff. I picked up a Fender American Strat yesterday and now it opened some other tones up in the AxeFX-II. :) Great playing some jangly blues stuff!

I could never be just a "one guitar guy". It even one style. Everyone has their own sound, feel and mojo. I love them all. Just like if I had kids. Although sometimes I have favorites.

I like the American Standard Strats a lot more now that Fender upgraded the stock pickups. A great all-around guitar. Enjoy it!

Yeah, I'd say the Axe-FX II is 34% humbucker and 66% single coil. I almost always find myself playing my strat because it's so easy to get those elusive Jimi and SRV tones.

If you ask me, I want every flavor in the candy shop.

Enjoy your strat romanianreaper!

I recently acquired an E J Strat and I'm sharing the same experience as you ,Loving it! It's been a while since I had a strat with 3 singles!

I could never be just a "one guitar guy". It even one style. Everyone has their own sound, feel and mojo. I love them all. Just like if I had kids. Although sometimes I have favorites.

I've got one kid, one guitar....love em both! Lol. Strat guy, but might go slumming with a Les Paul someday, lol.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm lucky enough to own many different guitars (as I make decent extra money playing guitar and that money goes back into the music habit). They all have different flavors and textures, all so handy to use depending on the music and feel you want. I mostly use Les Pauls for gigging as that better fits the music my current bands do, but I do love teles, strats and 335's (and acoustic's). All are different, all need different setups in the Axe and all sound great depending on what you're playing.

Back
Top Bottom