Phil X is amazing

Yea I discovered him awhile ago from Friedman demo's. Seems like a super fun player. Be cool to hang out with him for a day.

Such a talented guitarist too, and I'd love to know what he has for breakfast every day to have THAT MUCH ENERGY all the time! :cool::D

he's great :) beast of a player and very entertaining! His demo videos for Fretted Americana are so addictive hahaha check this out if you haven't already, one of the best covers of Roxanne I've ever heard, all tracked live in Dave Grohl's 606 studio

I had only seen one gear demo video with him a while ago, but never got around to looking into him more. Thanks for mentioning him; I've been enjoying a lot of his videos, especially the ones with him just jamming and noodling on different guitars. High energy is right, and he seems to have a deep appreciation for all kinds of classic music.

I was able to get a little video of him playing with his band at the Friedman after show at NAMM 2013. Very entertaining. Was able to chat him up a little afterward. He's a real character!

Enjoy...

Back
Top Bottom