Wish Phase-compare and adjust between blocks or rows at output

I'm about to get a scope, I need visual on what is actually happening, using your ears is like poking a light bulb with a stick. I bet there is a virtual scope program, or a plugin. Time to shop $$$

You can compare and measure phase in a DAW using two outs and comparing tracks. It would just be really nice to have it in the box. When I say phase I am mostly referring to time delay.. not sure if there is a difference worth mentioning.

You can compare and measure phase in a DAW using two outs and comparing tracks. It would just be really nice to have it in the box. When I say phase I am mostly referring to time delay.. not sure if there is a difference worth mentioning.

you can adjust phase of different outputs with a delay block, set to 100% wet 0% feedback and you can slide the whole thing by 1ms at a time, JP used to do that live to simulate a studio double-tracked sound live, delay one amp by a few ms to get one guitar to sound hooooge.

Also the look ahead parameter in the compressor.

The hard part is knowing how much to adjust it.

My wish would be someway to compare at the output between rows maybe and have a read out of the delay time.

Back
Top Bottom