petrucci preset

stephane

I would like to convert the petrucci preset from axe 3 to axe 2
some could have posted or sent me the image of the entire preset and all the scenes.
I know it's a bit of work but ... thanks in advance

The X32 from Behringer software, you can control every aspect of the board without having it. I leaned how to use the board before I got one.

The best thing to do is to search "Mikko's mark IV settings" and go from there. Set up a USA Lead and use those settings as a guide. Just copying settings from one to the other wont really workout the way you want it too.

I manually adapted this preset by hand from the II to the III. As I've stated in other posts when this has come up, the amp settings are almost exactly the same from the II to the III. The effect settings are literally the exact same.

The reason the preset sounds so much better on the III is because the III sounds better. The latest II FW update includes some of the III modeling upgrades, so load that and you'll be as close as one can be.

In other words, you don't need to copy the preset from the III to the II since what I did was copy the preset from the II to the III. You can make the scenes easily enough in the II based on the names in the three.

I manually adapted this preset by hand from the II to the III. As I've stated in other posts when this has come up, the amp settings are almost exactly the same from the II to the III. The effect settings are literally the exact same.

The reason the preset sounds so much better on the III is because the III sounds better. The latest II FW update includes some of the III modeling upgrades, so load that and you'll be as close as one can be.

In other words, you don't need to copy the preset from the III to the II since what I did was copy the preset from the II to the III. You can make the scenes easily enough in the II based on the names in the three.

at home it does not sound the same! it's very dark, with a lot of bass, I try to make it clearer but without result

Back
Top Bottom