Petrucci Mark IV & Music Man JP6

Vitor Mancini

Inspired
Hey guys! This is another preset I did, this time I'm using the Mesa Boogie Mark IV (USA Lead BRT +).
It has less body than the Mark IIC+ I posted some days ago, it is tighter and it just shines in the mix! It has lots of bite too.

And this is the Mark IIC+ for you to compare.

Signal chain: Music Man JP6 - Axe FX II - PC (both videos).

Just ask for the patch if you like it. =)

------- Edit -------
Download link:
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=2222

Hope you like it! I just ask for the credits in case you share it =)

Last edited:
Hey

Yeah and Metallica ,was big influense for Petrucci. He was like lot of those aggressive pal muting techniques ,and that guitar tone what Hetfield was have early days. And both of those Metallica and Dream Theater guitar tone ,was Mesa Boogies Mark IIC+ in early days.

idk if its me but it has that Metallica feel lol

I'd love to hear it in a mix. Having recently picked up a Mark IV, I thought your tone was pretty good. I dig the Mark IIC+ though! Great job :)

Hey

Yeah and Metallica ,was big influense for Petrucci. He was like lot of those aggressive pal muting techniques ,and that guitar tone what Hetfield was have early days. And both of those Metallica and Dream Theater guitar tone ,was Mesa Boogies Mark IIC+ in early days.

Pal muting techniques? You mean techniques you try to make your friends shut up? :lol
No offense man, but I had to.
Probably the best guitar related typo I have ever read.

Hey

Yeah little bit confused ,sorry for that. But what I was try to say is that ,Petrucci was take for Metallica that aggressive riffing style. That down picking pal muting heavy chunky riffing style. What you can hear some Dream Theater albums riffs ,there is lots of those chunky riffs.

Pal muting techniques? You mean techniques you try to make your friends shut up? :lol
No offense man, but I had to.
Probably the best guitar related typo I have ever read.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the patch. I was hoping they would translate well to my rig and with minimal tweaking, I am very pleased. They sound great.

cant wait to try today, if I could ever finish my work and quit dreaming of swirl painting a guitar!

tired em, will need some tweaking, quite good a bit trebley, or gritty. thanks though appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom