Peterson Strobostomp Limited Edition !

I have the regular Strobostomp on my traditional board. The accuracy is not quite on the same level as some of their higher-end units, but overall it’s been close enough and I’ve been happy with it.

While I have several Peterson tuners and trust their accuracy and use them when I'm intonating my guitars, for live use when I'm using my pedalboard I stick to TC Electronics' Polytune tuner pedal. I also have one for each of my gig bags so there's always one with me when using my modeler because I might not be standing next to it when I want to check the tuning. A quick strum shows whether I'm in tune across all strings and if something's off I can quickly tweak it.

Thanks Gentz for listening !
Yes, the TC Polytune is also a great one, I just preferred the buffer from Peterson….. and actually to me they are just tuners…. Accuracy is not a huge problem for me with the Peterson and speeds also not, so the main factor remains the looks hahahah

Thanks again !

While I have several Peterson tuners and trust their accuracy and use them when I'm intonating my guitars, for live use when I'm using my pedalboard I stick to TC Electronics' Polytune tuner pedal.
:D I do the same exact thing.
My go-to when doing a setup is the Peterson Strobe Flip.
I like the visibility of the TC Polytune on stage even with lights or sunlight. Of course like @Greg Ferguson said being able to reference all six strings at the same time is a plus.

:D I do the same exact thing.
My go-to when doing a setup is the Peterson Strobe Flip.
I like the visibility of the TC Polytune on stage even with lights or sunlight. Of course like @Greg Ferguson said being able to reference all six strings at the same time is a plus.
I find just enough time, even in a solo, to roll back the guitar’s volume, hit the strings and look at the tuner, then roll up the volume. It’s … “phrasing.” :)

I have the Peterson HD tuner on my radar! mainly for the screen size! I like the poly tune but it's just to small.

Back
Top Bottom