Peter Green/Fleetwood Mac

Boogiem

Inspired
Here is a live recording from last weekend gig at a blues club in Norway, just to show AXE fx also can do sad blues.... ;)
Right ch. Lead guitar, Axe FX II fw 17.03 Tweed Deluxe amp, Cab factory #98 3x10 vibrato verb, reverb, Large Cathedral Mono mix.
Left ch rhythm guitar Fender 63 Vibroverb miked with a AT 4081 ribbon mc.
Lead Guitar :Gibson Collectors Choice #1 Aged with Norwegian Vingtor custom buckers.

https://soundcloud.com/boogiem-2/without-you-live

Hey Boogiem, I am a big fan of Peter Green and you nailed the tone and vibe of peter. Absolutly awesome, even the finger vibrato is like peters - would you mind sharing the preset - well done Boogiem :eagerness:

Boogiem, you just showed off the Axe in all it's might, and will such good, stylish playing too! Verrrry nice dude!!

Just curious, why did you change your Les Paul CC#1 pups for the custom buckers?

Hi Chucma, Thanks for the kind words. The reason I changed the pickups on my CC#1A was because I wanted a more vintage sound, and in my ears the Gibson BB3 pickups have to much honky mid and output. I have tried Bare Knuckle PG Blues and Manalishi pu´s and they sound great, but the Vingtor Custom buckers sound better in my ears with more string definition and bell like top.

Great - also the Vocals!
Much more better than all the metal stuff, we usually hear here in this Forum.

I love the warm Sound of your guitarsound!

Hi Chucma, Thanks for the kind words. The reason I changed the pickups on my CC#1A was because I wanted a more vintage sound, and in my ears the Gibson BB3 pickups have to much honky mid and output. I have tried Bare Knuckle PG Blues and Manalishi pu´s and they sound great, but the Vingtor Custom buckers sound better in my ears with more string definition and bell like top.

Wow, well they certainly worked perfectly from what I can hear; now you've got me tempted to swap out my CC#2's pups with the same as yours. :D

Loved that recording, you guys must have put on quite a show!

Here is a live recording from last weekend gig at a blues club in Norway, just to show AXE fx also can do sad blues.... ;)
Right ch. Lead guitar, Axe FX II fw 17.03 Tweed Deluxe amp, Cab factory #98 3x10 vibrato verb, reverb, Large Cathedral Mono mix.
Left ch rhythm guitar Fender 63 Vibroverb miked with a AT 4081 ribbon mc.
Lead Guitar :Gibson Collectors Choice #1 Aged with Norwegian Vingtor custom buckers.

https://soundcloud.com/boogiem-2/without-you-live

Låter bra!!! Er det du Morten "Strømgitarist"?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom