Pete Thorn II album

Lari is pretty amazing in this, and not just "for a girl" -- that's some world class playing. I didn't even know about her.

Just got it from Amazon and on the first track as I'm writing this, sounds great! I have Pete's first album "Guitar Nerd" and really like that album allot also. But this album: if the first track is any indication what is to come, DAM! Liking the song, and the production is not up a level or two since "Guitar Nerd", its up about ten levels.

John

"In Good Company" is a great tune and obviously some great playing. I found out about Lari through the "Tim and Pete Show". She's a great player. Another thing I like about her is that whenever I see her playing, she's smiling. Like she truly enjoys every second of playing. It's inspiring.

Lari and Mateus Asato are both from South America and appeared on youtube and social media around the same time. I believe they both live in LA now, not sure if they even know each other but they're are similarities in their playing styles. Both have been on Tim and Pete's show.

Them and a few others have me practicing finger style picking, which I suck at btw :)

Back
Top Bottom