Pete Thorn FM3 Demo

Hard to describe, I'd have to load it and listen again but maybe a ground buzz mixed with a flanger and weedeater?

Nothing wrong with that preset or with the gate. Are you running a specific setup, anything between guitar and Fractal? And do you set AC Line in the Global menu to the correct setting?

Nothing wrong with that preset or with the gate. Are you running a specific setup, anything between guitar and Fractal? And do you set AC Line in the Global menu to the correct setting?
Just running to a set of CLR'S and AC line on 60. I don't know whats up but I've never been able to use the intelligent setting.

The CCV tone / riff was my favorite part of the tune. Pete did a very good job blending all the patches into a concise and coherent musical package.

This is a great idea!

It's easy to overlook just how amazing Pete is - being able to dial in great sounds, use them in a track that is coherent and musical, mix said track really well and play his ass off on camera is a potent package.
Thanks so much!

I have really bad buzzzz in my studio from power transformers outside- you probably won't need as aggressive a gate as I do, so ya, tweak to taste! I generally hate gates all the way around, ha! But I need em in this room unfortunately
I gave it a whirl, it sounded fine to me though I did back off the gate. I'm still geek'n out on the Komet/Hagerman tone you dialed in last vid! If you ever take a crack at that one and nail it I'm throwing some money at you for that preset!

Back
Top Bottom