Periphery Patch?

deakle

Experienced
Anyone know of any Axe III patch for a Periphery tone? Since they are still on the Axe FX II XL there are not any Periphery patches on Axe Change. Anyone have any ideas for this tone?

Bulbs old patch is really outdated. I actually uploaded a P1 tone match my friend did for his AxII that I converted over to the Axe 3. Just click the axechange icon in my signature and it will take you there! If you want a p3 patch, run a Freidman HBE with one of the Misha mixes from the Djent IR pack and you will get close.

Bulbs old patch is really outdated. I actually uploaded a P1 tone match my friend did for his AxII that I converted over to the Axe 3. Just click the axechange icon in my signature and it will take you there! If you want a p3 patch, run a Freidman HBE with one of the Misha mixes from the Djent IR pack and you will get close.
Hey, thank you for posting your sounds! I downloaded the P1 patch and used the fractool to use it in my axefxiii but the tone match didn't upload. Did I do something incorrectly?

I actually exported it and exported the IR. I had to load up the tone match from the II in fractool, and save it as a .wav, then convert it to use it with the III.

Attachments

• Periphery 1 ToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Periphery1TonematchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 96
Well they started using the III for this new upcoming Periphery 4 album. For IR's they're mixing the ML Sound Lab Zilla pack V30 SM57 and ML USA Djent SM57 mics together. Knowing Misha pretty well it's got the be the 5150 Block amp sim or Friedman HBE but bare in mind that in the studio they also have a lot of real life tube amp options like Misha's signature Peavey Invective (close to 5150 Block amp sim) among other things. Most likely many amps are being used.

Back
Top Bottom