Periphery Album News and Sampler Clip!!

New singer!? What happened to Chris?

Don't get me wrong Spencer sounds really good, but this just kinda took me by surprise.

Can't wait for the album!!! Its sounding awesome!!!

Sounding really good!!!

The screams sound a lot like your old singer, did your new singer re-record everything that the old guy had done?

Damn, that guy can sure hit the high notes pretty nicely!!! His "standard" notes are a bit too raspy when compared to the guy before him... which is where the guy before him (can't remember his name) freaking shined!!!! He reminded me of the singer from Incubus but a bit better... his screams weren't that great . For me Casey still takes the cake... get Casey back in the band!!!!! The new singer and the guy before him with the fro just didn't sound "authentic" singing the esoteric lyrics... Casey on the other hand is knee deep in the metaphysical psycho sh*t... He really believed what he was singing about... these two last guys... not so much. Either way the music is what really kicks ass!!! Can't wait!

mortega76 said:
The new singer and the guy before him with the fro just didn't sound "authentic" singing the esoteric lyrics... Casey on the other hand is knee deep in the metaphysical psycho sh*t... He really believed what he was singing about... these two last guys... not so much.

Do you know him? eh? Trust me, Spencer believe's all that shenanigans. I can't hardly get him to stop talking about that "metaphysical psycho sh*t" Seeing him and casey together, I just get lost while they go off on crazy rants about bashar and aliens and David Wilcock and all kinds of other stuff that's usually over my head.

grosslyobscure said:
mortega76 said:
The new singer and the guy before him with the fro just didn't sound "authentic" singing the esoteric lyrics... Casey on the other hand is knee deep in the metaphysical psycho sh*t... He really believed what he was singing about... these two last guys... not so much.

Do you know him? eh? Trust me, Spencer believe's all that shenanigans. I can't hardly get him to stop talking about that "metaphysical psycho sh*t" Seeing him and casey together, I just get lost while they go off on crazy rants about bashar and aliens and David Wilcock and all kinds of other stuff that's usually over my head.

I don't know Casey or the new guy, but I have always imagined Casey as the type to go on long rants about obscure, "deep" ideas. I'd like to meet him, but I can only imagine that we'd argue because I think we have vastly different philosophical values (But who knows, we could surprise one another. Haha.).

grosslyobscure said:
mortega76 said:

Don't know any of those guys... what the hell are they putting in the water up there in MD? Do they just grow on trees? Is everyone just a freaking awesome musician or is that just a pool of inbreed Beethovens? ;)

Don't know any of those guys... what the hell are they putting in the water up there in MD? Do they just grow on trees? Is everyone just a freaking awesome musician or is that just a pool of inbreed Beethovens? ;)

I don't know what Misha's secret is. Spencer's is simple though. just needs someone to violiently grip his balls every time he hits those highs :D

grosslyobscure said:

I don't know what Misha's secret is. Spencer's is simple though. just needs someone to violiently grip his balls every time he hits those highs :D
So Spencer is the new guy... what happen to the guy before him with the fro? I actually really liked his singing voice...

mortega76 said:
grosslyobscure said:
mortega76 said:

I live in MD but I am in no way approaching the level of musicianship those "other" guys have. :)

It's cuz you're not drinking from the same toilet water they do... ;) And you have different fathers... :lol:

I'm only kidding of course...

mortega76 said:
It's cuz you're not drinking from the same toilet water they do... ;) And you have different fathers... :lol:

I'm only kidding of course...
No really, you're right.. I don't drink the same toilet water, and we do have different fathers... I'm drinking Anne Arundel toilet water and they're drinking Montgomery toilet water (I think?)... Maybe I should move...

Nice clips Misha! This new singer hits higher notes than I can hear. :D TBH I liked the afro-dude's voice more but he didn't have this range. (still a very very high range) What happened to him? That youtube video shows that you guys really got along well... NOT! :D (talking about the mirror incident... man what's up with that?)

What are you using to get that guitar tone? Still the same 808MOD, FAS MODERN and GERMAN CAB?

Back
Top Bottom