Peripheresque

follow the patch below and download the whole bundle for free. Its right here on the forum. THey all sound killer. I used a Lundgren M6 Pickup so you may have to use a brighter cab to get it to sound good. There are over 100 cabs in that download. Easy to find mine from the name.
I really hope you like the patch. please help me to develop it further.
go to:
Forum / Axe-Fx II / Axe-Fx II User Cabs and IRs / OwnHammer Speaker Cabinets Public Beta (free stuff inside)
Justs download the whole bundle. they are all killer.

OP they removed the downloads

EDIT: Nevermind, that was only on the kickstarter page

Last edited:
Please do let me know what you think. Perhaps what it lacks. I did my best to get it close. but again, Im using Lundgren Pickups which have an upper midrange spike.
The cabinets with the lower numbers may work better for you if you have a darker pickup than the Lundgren.
try a 2, 3 or a 4 if you guitar sounds too dark through this patch.

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I'm definitely give it a shot tonight!
I'll test with BKP Blackhawks..

nice! I think I like it the most with cab 6, down-tuned a half step to drop Ab gives it that Make Total Destroy feel to it..
I'll fiddle with it more when it's not 12:00AM :D

Cool. I am glad there are people helping me to get it closer. Please repost your ideas. I used a Lundgren M6 to make the patch. Now i just purchased a Dimarzio Crunch Lab, which is prob what i should have used. This is the bridge Pickup for Jake and Mark. Misha? Who knows what's in whatever guitar he happens to be playing at the time, LOL The dudes' got quite a collection of pickups.
I will tweak it again myself this weekend. Lets see how close we can get. This time, Ill use the Axe with the Crunch Lab installed.

Back
Top Bottom