Performance Pages are the BOMB!

Akstrat

Experienced
Really not sure how I did without these before. I now have the ability to show up at a gig and dial in my tone rather quickly. I found it difficult before trying to go into the AX8 to sculpt what what I wanted. Now, I just page over and dial in what I want. The High and Low cuts are great, a few amp controls and the delay settings right at my finger tips. How much more cool is that!

Happy 4th to all ! I’m off to a gig later today and I have no worries that my tones will be spot!

I set this up for the first time last night. A great time saver, having your custom controls at your fingertips. Especially helpful at gigs where I don't have a laptop with me for some emergency tweaking. Does anyone know if this topic has been added to the Cooper Carter Masterclass?

Last edited:
One of the things I particularly appreciate about the current generation of Fractal gear is not only are the tones phenomenal, but the FM3 and III have such useable little features like Performance pages, and all the things you can set the footswitches up to do is so useable

I'm gigging tomorrow night and it sounds like we in a tent in a rainstorm so I'm taking my HX Stomp (dont want to risk the FM3 rig) and currently sat setting it up, just such an uphill struggle to set up what would take seconds with the Fractals

One of the things I particularly appreciate about the current generation of Fractal gear is not only are the tones phenomenal, but the FM3 and III have such useable little features like Performance pages, and all the things you can set the footswitches up to do is so useable

I'm gigging tomorrow night and it sounds like we in a tent in a rainstorm so I'm taking my HX Stomp (dont want to risk the FM3 rig) and currently sat setting it up, just such an uphill struggle to set up what would take seconds with the Fractals
1625873272829.png
I use one of these. Easy to see through and can still stomp on buttons. Works great in rainy weather and even protects against beer spills! You can find them at Walmart, Lowe's, Amazon, etc.

View attachment 85849
I use one of these. Easy to see through and can still stomp on buttons. Works great in rainy weather and even protects against beer spills! You can find them at Walmart, Lowe's, Amazon, etc.

I considered something like this. But much as I'd rather use the FM3 a marquee in a muddy field in a ranstorm through a dodgy PA I'd rather not risk damaging the FM3

Back
Top Bottom