Bug? Per-Preset Layout Issue - Intermittent Freezes

PRSfreak4

Power User
Hello all, over the past weekend playing at my church I noticed that my Tap Tempo was off and randomly flickering. Additionally, my Drive 1 and Delay 1 bypass buttons were not functioning. Sometimes the button labels just "flickered" and returned, but nothing corrected this except a reboot.

Things tried:
  • Reboot (duh)
  • Have FC-6 disconnected
  • Cleared layouts > Restore Factory Layouts
  • FM3 3.02 FW reload
    • "Clear Layouts" performed again for good measure
Today I turned on my FM3 for a bit, and the symptoms returned. See the below videos for what is happening, sorry you cannot see the names of the effects, but it is DRIVE 1 (L) DELAY 1 (M) Tap Tempo (R).

Thanks for the review, not sure if this is a bug or not or if anyone is experiencing this. T-I-A

Hello all, over the past weekend playing at my church I noticed that my Tap Tempo was off and randomly flickering. Additionally, my Drive 1 and Delay 1 bypass buttons were not functioning. Sometimes the button labels just "flickered" and returned, but nothing corrected this except a reboot.

Things tried:
  • Reboot (duh)
  • Have FC-6 disconnected
  • Cleared layouts > Restore Factory Layouts
  • FM3 3.02 FW reload
    • "Clear Layouts" performed again for good measure
Today I turned on my FM3 for a bit, and the symptoms returned. See the below videos for what is happening, sorry you cannot see the names of the effects, but it is DRIVE 1 (L) DELAY 1 (M) Tap Tempo (R).

Thanks for the review, not sure if this is a bug or not or if anyone is experiencing this. T-I-A
What version of firmware is running?
What is the CPU usage of those presets? If you could post the presets here that would also be helpful.

What version of firmware is running?
What is the CPU usage of those presets? If you could post the presets here that would also be helpful.

Thanks Bryant:

• FW 3.02
  • CPU Usage ~75% max 78%
  • This is happening on several presets, the first video is on the factory "Bassman 001" preset
    • Can post the preset tomorrow if still required to review

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom