Per-Preset #24

Bmk5140

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but if I put a Per-Preset Placeholder PP#24 in any layout, on any switch, and then I populate the PP#24 definition with any function, it will not do anything on my FC. Doesn't even populate the display. Funny thing is, it won't even show up in Axe Edit - PP#1 through PP#23 work great, but PP#24 just shows and acts like nothing is assigned. I've reset a bunch of stuff and tried different presets, zapped both units back to new, etc., and I cannot get it to work. The behavior is the same for both tap and hold.

What am I doing wrong?

Have also found that the if there is a hold function assigned to PP#24, and then the button is held, the mini display does this weird thing where it goes to reverse video like it should when there's a hold function, but of course there's no text, just a narrow vertical stripe in the middle of the display. Very strange.

I cannot reproduce this. If you send me the backup of your preset and your "System + Global Blocks + FC" from FractalBot I can take a look. You can attach to this thread or send it to me in a conversation. Thanks!

See attached. Note that I can get things to fail on any preset, any layout. Right now I have two switches on Layout 4 configured for PP#23 and PP#24. I have things assigned to those in the attached preset. #23 works great, #24 doesn't work.

Thanks for looking at this!

Attachments

• 190701-185722-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Dweezil's Bassguy Copy.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the files! I misunderstood the issue but have found and fixed the bug. It will be in the next release of the Axe-Fx III firmware.

Back
Top Bottom