PEQ Block settings for Klon D0 T5 L10

ApocalypticKatana

Experienced
Just wanted to share this for those who wanted the Klon’s Clean style boost at Drive 0 Tone 5 and Level 10

I did some RTA to get close to the response of the KLON Chiron's frequency response graph at Drive 0, Tone:5 and Level 10 and expressed it as a PEQ Block for those who want to save a little CPU while still getting the KLON Style clean Boost

Attachments

• Klon Clean Boost PEQ Block.blk
    493 bytes · Views: 12
Looking forward to trying this!

Can I ask how you were able to get the fequency curve from the Klon?

PS: I really surprised this kind of CPU saver hasn't had more likes!

Yes, I love the Klon Block.....but for for my live preset I need to save a little CPU and use a PEQ instead of drive (and PLEX Delay instead of reverb etc)
I see that Yek has a FET Boost Klon type hack.....The FET boost uses less CPU than some of the other boosts....

Yes, I love the Klon Block.....but for for my live preset I need to save a little CPU and use a PEQ instead of drive (and PLEX Delay instead of reverb etc)
I see that Yek has a FET Boost Klon type hack.....The FET boost uses less CPU than some of the other boosts....

The Klone is a nice boost. I used to use various boosts for drives like the FET and Micro. But I really like the Klon so I just make the sacrifice. I kind of forgot about the cheap boosts. My fav was a FET boost with HV tube clipping. I’ll break it back out when I get some play time.

Back
Top Bottom