Pedaltrain CL-2 vs Novo 24

Glauben

I'm ready to pull the trigger on one of these units, but need to know if the hard case (for either) is spacious enough to accommodate the AX8 and EV-2 (height-wise).

I've exhausted the forums,,,,,yes.

TIA.

it looks like it depends on your person view of the foam pressing down on the buttons. Some say no, some say yes and some say yes after the took out some foam. That leads me to think that a person's ocd is the deciding factor.

I'm definitely a little OCD.
a little sounds like code word for a lot and it that is the case you will prob think's it won't fit. You should look into a pelican case if you go with a PT or any other board. The quality is great and to me they seem deeper

a little sounds like code word for a lot and it that is the case you will prob think's it won't fit. You should look into a pelican case if you go with a PT or any other board. The quality is great and to me they seem deeper

Thank you.

The PT CL2 has decent clearance but not enough for my gordius little giant which is extra tall. Easy fix was to shorten the taller legs on the side that faces the audience. I already posted that on forum.

Back
Top Bottom