Pedaltrain 2 with MFC and two Mission expression pedals?

joshawip

Any one able too fit their MFC 101 and two mission expression pedals on a pedal train without overhang? I have seen it done with an expression on each side of the MFC but i would definitely prefer them both on the right. If so can anyone share tips on how?

Depends on the profile of your expression pedal leads - they have to be right angle ones obviously - mine use about 15mm (1/2 inch) for their external footprint and theres just the slightest of overhang on the MFC left side ... we're talking 2mm .... not a problem. If you can get even lower profile right angle jacks then it would mean no overhang.

However when both pedals are together on the right and you've got a wide foot it could get messy. I put them either side of the MFC. I'm actually considering just lifting one pedal off the PTrain 2 and putting it on the floor .... not a big deal to live with and leaves plenty of space between pedals.

I've got mine setup like this, but there is slight overhang on each side. I use a Mono Case for my Pedaltrain 2 and the overhang in no way compromises the protection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any one able too fit their MFC 101 and two mission expression pedals on a pedal train without overhang?

Mine fits beautifully with 2 Jim Dunlop DVP3 on the right without overhang. It literally fits perfectly and it's extremely convenient when traveling with the flight case.

Foot_zps60wghrs5.jpg
Rig3-2015%2013_zpsy5stauuq.jpg

Awesome! Thank you guys! I think i might just suck it up and put an expression pedal on each side of the MFC. Even though the slight overhang won't really be a problem i'm somewhat of a perfectionist and have a sick OCD when it comes to my gear so it would probably bother the hell out of me haha. Im gonna look into the "Pancake" Jack TRS cables as well. If anyones knows where to get those that would be awesome cause so far i can't find any online.

Awesome! Thank you guys! I think i might just suck it up and put an expression pedal on each side of the MFC. Even though the slight overhang won't really be a problem i'm somewhat of a perfectionist and have a sick OCD when it comes to my gear so it would probably bother the hell out of me haha. Im gonna look into the "Pancake" Jack TRS cables as well. If anyones knows where to get those that would be awesome cause so far i can't find any online.

https://smallbear-electronics.mybigcommerce.com/1-4-in-mono-flat-right-angle-228/

Back
Top Bottom