pedalboards for your mfc + expression pedals

eda123

Inspired
Hi all,

What options are out there for a road case / pedalboard which can fit the mfc and 2 expression pedals (and perhaps 1-2 other pedals)? I dislike pedaltrain boards- looking for something more like a road case vs. a board i yank out of a gig bag if possible...

Thanks!

I use this $150 odyssey road case one here. http://www.instrumentpro.com/P-ODYFZGPEDAL32W?source=froogle

I absolutely love it. I spent months debating whether to build one to store my rack too and thought about spending the dough for the Stompin Ground ones which are great but ultimately for the money you can't beat this odyssey one. The Pedalboard that comes with the case is ok but i didn't want an incline on mine so I built my own from Plexiglass. Just used a flat 1/4" piece of plexiglass. Its great!! The plexi flexes to the floor so your board doesn't shift. Cut it to fit, screwed my LF Pro to the plexi along with my 2 mission expression pedals. The LF pro is a bit bigger than the MFC so I bet you could atleast fit 3 expression pedals and your mfc on a 32" board. I highly recommend it for the money its awesome. Somewhat heavy but enough room to keep pics, capo, strap, flashlight, fast fret..etc. on the side compartment and its a road case. I will try to remember to take some pics soon.

Edit: Forgot to include that I found some really nice clear vinyl rubber feet that stick to the plexi. Spaced them about every 5-6" apart on the bottom. They haven't moved or fallen off yet. I got them at home depot. Also I screwed some cabinet door handles to the sides so I can lift it out of the case. Best decision I made!

the trailer trash look nice-- anyone have pics of thier setup with one?

Here is mine, i only use one expression pedal, this is the 24'' board. I have the hard case too and can leave it inside the bottom half of the hard case, but for most stages just use the floorboard, cool thing is besides the hard case you can also get it with a soft case, which is very light and can be used when you don't need a lot of protection while traveling.

Pedalboardfront.jpg

Pedalboardback.jpg

I have the diago showman and love it.
It fits my mfc plus 3 expression pedals nicely.
Boss fv, ernie ball and a mission style exp pedal.
Guitar center now carries the diago so you could get a deal on one instead of paying retail.

Back
Top Bottom