Pedalboard for MFC + 2 x Boss FV-500H

Mewcenary

Hi,

I recently picked up 2 x FV-500H pedals for use with the MFC. As a result, I am now looking for a decent pedalboard solution to transport everything in a bit more of a friendly way.

I've seen the Pedaltrain 2 mentioned, and that the three items will JUST fit, as one example.

Are there any other good recommendations? I'm in the UK...

You should check out Diago boards. I looked at one at a store and they're really good. They have a few different sizes to choose from. I'm still undecided as to how I want to set up my board w 2 or 4 exp pedals which is why I didn't buy one.

Thanks for heads up, guys. I had not heard of Diago before but have since checked them out, and a Diago Showman board is on its way!

I also have the Diago Showman, it´s a great board. Reasonably priced, simple and rugged. The plastic feet of the board are bit on the cheap side, on my unit the screws actually protruded so they would scrape the floor when the board is dragged. No problem for the stage player I guess, but not good for a bedroom player like me - so I thought I should just mention it :)

I just replaced them with some rubber feet I bought at a hardware store.

Also beware so that you don´t put your MFC too close to the forward edge of the board. When you close the lid, the screws that attach the board´s carry handle will scrape the MFC. A few millimeters of air between the board´s edge and the MFC takes care of that.

Believe it or not, I also have a Diago Showman which I recently purchased. It just happened to be the first pedal board I found, everything fit well, and it seemed fairly solid.

I'm using it in much the same, except with two Mission Engineering expression pedals instead of the BOSS pedals.

Back
Top Bottom