Pedal-style labels for MFC-101 from pedalboardlabels.com.....

Brother Craig! Thanks for posting a picture of your board- it looks fab!! Couple of comments:

1. Looper controls on the bottom lip - nice!!! As you know, I have something in the works that will really help out with dual-labelling of switches that I hope to have ready soon... I'll post a preview here later when I get a chance!

I was thinking something way more simple than you... A quick and tacky photoshop as an example.

modlabel.jpg

2. Did someone mention beer? How big is this table you talk of?

As big as we can find! :)

3. How on earth did u mod the looper surround to fit over the control switch??!! Looks like it was made for that size - very cool. I'll send u a 'looper' text when u let me know what other texts u need, no problem.

If you look close you can see I chopped off 25% of the right side and put the edge back on. Also, the right reel is a little smaller than the left. You can see the break at the very bottom of the label where the text stops. Not the cleanest job but from more than a few inches away it doesn't looked hacked. I'll put a "Looper" label there.

4. How do you like the prototype Amp surrounds? Still haven't finished these, but I personally prefer them to the old style ones (they fit better with the new pedal-style surrounds, I think) - let me know!

I love them. I use the texts shown when I put those amps in the first 5 to 10 presets. It's how I am practicing and learning the different amps all you guys with experience know so well. On other occasions i'll have the (Lead, Rhythm, Crunch, Lead, Synth etc.) ltexts in. I'll take a pic later today with that setup and your other surrounds to show different flavors. The Amp surrounds are the deal!!! Look great and seperate that bottom row with AMP-like looking visual. Well done

Now, back to this beer you were talking about.....

I have a fridge full of Pinsner Urquell and Heinekens!

:)

Thanks again mate - really appreciate the order.
Sukh

No... THANK YOU my friend! Excellent work and superb service as USUAL!

Last edited:
Brother Craig - no problem if that's what you need, we can organise that (drop me a mail whenever you're ready and we'll organise something for you). And you've sold me on the beer! If only it wasn't for that pesky ocean...

Craig and Martin - here's a sneak peak of an idea I'm working on that has 2 independent text labels. Not ready for release yet (got too much else on at the moment to get these complete) but you get the idea; a dual-function surround that can be used to hold a main text label (same size as current ones) and a secondary one for indicating 'Reveal' functions, X-Y states, whatever you want...

The secondary text will most likely be NON-glow as it is proving to be a pain to make them at that size with the glow material. Still working on this though, so you never know.

Excuse the shoddy picture and my doodling around it - it was stuck on my noticeboard at the time!

Cheers,
Sukh

photo-18.jpg

Last edited:
looks good to me.

Although having said that, in all honesty, I am happy with the way I have it at the moment...but then I do not have a lot of lettering on the bottom row .... if I did then it would be more of an issue for me.

Some new friends in my Room of Rock!

Dispensed with numbering for 1-5; realized I had memorized their location ;)

Also, major thanks and kudos to Sukh, who insisted on dispatching gratis a second batch for my order when the first shipment never arrived!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 52
The site says they've closed shop "for a few days", but I first noticed that message about two weeks ago, so it's been down for at least that long. Any idea when the "few days" will be up?

Hey mate - I'm still alive and kicking - just had a few health issues to sort out, which is why we've not opened up again yet. Should be on my feet and be back up and running in a couple of weeks once I've got kicked this thing to the kerb....

Cheers,
Sukh

Sorry - I didn't mean to seem insensitive . . . I didn't read the whole thread so I would have missed any post regarding your health . . . Hope all is well, and thanks for the update! :)

Thanks chaps - nothing serious and nothing life threatening! Just had a very nasty virus that has left me a little wiped out. All symptoms pretty much gone apart from lethargy, so just taking it easy for a while to get my energy back ..... Which also gives me time to dream up some crazy new ideas... :)

Back up and running within 2 weeks - my sincere apologies to anyone waiting to order.

Cheers,
Sukh

Last edited:
there is a lot of it about in the UK at the moment, feeling like I am coming down with something too...ain't got time to be ill at the moment due to work :-(

keep warm dude and get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom