Pedal Preference, Expression/Volume thru Voodoo Labs GCP

ventura

Experienced
Using the GCP as the footcontroller of the Axe-II, what's the preferred pedal out there for both volume and expression?

I'm imagining it'd be best to use one for volume, one for expression. I've read the EB VP Jr.25k is solid; and the BOSS EV or FV lineup is decent. Question is, either better than the other for either purpose?

Thank you,
V.

Bump

Anyone?? I know all about the search function and the wiki, I'm asking this as I've yet to know if, when employing 2 separate pedals for the 2 separate functions of (a) volume and (b) expression, if there are pedals better suited to either of these than the other. This is using a Voodoo Labs GCP as the footcontroller.

Thank you,
V.

Boss is great for volume but a little large for wah, whammy etc. I think most like the Mission pedals for a more traditional feeling wah. I have an M-audio thats made from plastic but has a nice sweep range. also very cheap and light weight

Using the GCP as the footcontroller of the Axe-II, what's the preferred pedal out there for both volume and expression?

I'm imagining it'd be best to use one for volume, one for expression. I've read the EB VP Jr.25k is solid; and the BOSS EV or FV lineup is decent. Question is, either better than the other for either purpose?

Thank you,
V.

The Boss will be lighter, The EB Jr will be pretty much indestructible. For the money unless your getting a deal on the other two mentioned I would spend money on the Mission pedal.

Thanks for the feedback... I'll check the missions out. As well, will further my investigations with BOSS/Roland and EB VP Jr.

Any other input, greatly appreciated :geek
Mo

What's a good model of mission expression pedals you guys recommend?

The EP-1 with spring is a great pedal for whammy/Wah use, simply step on it and it works! :)

A minority have had delivery issues, which obviously sucks, the majority of us "fanboys" have had the best experience with Mission!

Back
Top Bottom