pedal board or case for MFC

primerib

I've seen some cool pictures of MFCs mounted on pedalboards along with expression pedals. Where are you guys getting them from?. I wouldn't mind having one myself

There's a thread called something along the lines of "Show us your MFC". A lot of info in that thread.

I've seen some cool pictures of MFCs mounted on pedalboards along with expression pedals. Where are you guys getting them from?. I wouldn't mind having one myself

2y8ezy7a.jpg

ahe9utyv.jpg

My buddy has the Diago Showman, built like a tank and works great for him.

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
If you traveling/touring etc alot perhaps a hard case as above, or pedaltrain has hard case versions too. I have a pedaltrain2 softcase with mfc+2 expression pedals.

A bunch of this forums handymans has custom built their hard cases to fit their exact requirements.

I'd say the Mono combo deal with the Pedaltrain pedalboard and the Mono case is hard to beat right now.

You're getting a top notch pedalboard and a top notch case:

:: MONO ::

little tip from me: I have a thin board screwed underneath to make it more stable ,
And than you can fasten the Pedals Perfect with screws through the case!
also a tip i use my older Mountainbikechain for the Mission Pedals , Works Fine :)

You can fit quite a bit on a PT-2 especially if you don't mind flipping jacks on your MFC's.

ptmfcboard1.jpg

Put it in a MONO bag for cushy protection.

I just used a sheet of 1/4 plexiglass and screwed everything to it, along with handles on the sides and clear silicone rubber feet all over it. Flexes nicely to every stage and floor. I've used both the pedaltrain pro bag and case. Works great and was pretty cheap too.

Hi, i use this case:
Stagg Effekt Pedal Case UPC688
And it Look like this:
Foto%2020.09.13%2017%2049%2026.jpg

fits Perfect for the MFC and two mission pedals

Hey Sascha. I like this case but the reviews on Amazon say it is pretty flimsy and a couple users worry about it breaking so I don't know if I trust it to carry around $1000 worth of MFC and 2 Mission pedals (I have the same exact setup you do) Now that's it's a few months later, how do you feel about the case?

Thanks.

2y8ezy7a.jpg

ahe9utyv.jpg

My buddy has the Diago Showman, built like a tank and works great for him.

Sent from my iPhone

Bill and Anthony - well I had to laugh when I saw this picture - this is exactly my next rig right down to the pedal color, except I will have Roadrunner's EXT4MFC module too.

I am going with the Pedaltrain PT-4 Grande just to make sure I have enough room for expansion down the road.

After all - who knows what wonders Cliff Chase & FAS will bless us with in 2014 ... and beyond! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom