Bug? PC recognizes my FM3 but says device cannot start and wont connect to FM3-EDIT or Fractal-Bot

rycecrisis

So I just bought an FM3 Turbo and it arrived today (I've never used a fractal unit before) and when I plugged it into my PC via USB-B it detected it, but the FM3 edit and Fractal bot won't connect to it.

The fractal support for USB Troubleshooting and Testing says:

"On a PC, first, make sure you installed the drive(r) for your product. If the driver(s) are installed, check to see whether the device recognized by the computer. Open the Device Manager to see if your device is listed. Depending on the device, it can appear under "Sound, video and game controllers" and other areas as well.
NOTE: If you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark, it indicates a problem with the device or driver."

When I go to my device manager on my PC, the FM3 is recognized by my computer, but there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and when I go into the properties of the FM3, the device status says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

I haven't been able to find a straightforward answer to figuring out the issue so I came to this thread to find some help.

Back
Top Bottom