Paul from the Studio Rats YT channel

foureyees

Posted this in the FM9 preset exchange subforum with no luck so I thought I'd try here with the big guns. Any guidance would be much appreciated!

I stumbled upon Paul and his wonderful playing a few days ago - completely obsessed with this TONE. Couldn't find any posts about him here and was wondering if anyone knew if he has made his presets available anywhere?

He has several vids on theirr channel showinng his AXE use, including his live setup. Theirr website is https://www.thestudiorats.net/ and have patches under Downloads, but none for the Axe. Maybe use their Contact link and ask?
I've tried reaching out directly and have yet to hear a response. He'll flash screenshots of the amp block in Axe edit in his videos but it would be interesting to see if/what he is doing with the cab block, pre/post eq, etc... He gets such a great sound!

I stumbled upon Paul when I picked up a small Boss Katana amp 3 years ago and found his channel. I thought he got some great tones out of it. I’m glad to see he has discovered Fractal.

Yeah he’s great. I’ve been following his channel for a while now. I never had luck finding any of his presets either.

Paul has excellent technique, touch and phrasing, I wish I could play the same!! Excellent tone in his video, If you find any info on the preset please share.

Back
Top Bottom