Pats Win - Fractal response?

The SB gave me GAS. The Hawks not scoring allowed me to win a pool I was in. Now I've got $500 burning a whole in my pocket. WOOT!!!

I despise the Patriots to a fault.

But they won the Super Bowl. And no matter how you get there, or what drama unfolds, you WON. And that's all that matters. Patriots world Champions. Period.

-R

(Coda: Marshon Lynch is the biggest, baddest back in the NFL...he can't get a yard? Instead you decide to THROW? <sigh> But that Pat's DB made the PERFECT cut on the play...yes, concession from a 'hater'...)

No. I live in England, not New England.

I feel that Fox News has a lot to answer for. :D

You live in a "new" England not ruled by the monarchy in large part due to "New England" kicking your asses. Again you're welcome (unless of course you're a direct descendent of the thrown).

The SB gave me GAS. The Hawks not scoring allowed me to win a pool I was in. Now I've got $500 burning a whole in my pocket. WOOT!!!
I was 6 seconds away from winning the first half pool... oh well. At least I was cheering for the Hawks ;-0

(Coda: Marshon Lynch is the biggest, baddest back in the NFL...he can't get a yard? Instead you decide to THROW? <sigh> But that Pat's DB made the PERFECT cut on the play...yes, concession from a 'hater'...)

Not to mention Lynch was killing it on Sunday...he absolutely could have made that TD.
Being a Boston boy, I'd like to say thanks Pete Carroll.....you won the game for us.
Well, actually Butler won the game....I don't know why he didn't get the MVP. Brady should have immediately thrown him the keys to that new track.

PATS BABY!!!

You live in a "new" England not ruled by the monarchy in large part due to "New England" kicking your asses. Again you're welcome (unless of course you're a direct descendent of the thrown).

Ehh... you're losing me on the historical significance front.
Post WWII I could understand in a roundabout ( :) ) way... there was an England left to rebuild which might not have been the case had we, the sleeping giant, hit the snooze button a few more times.
But if you want to talk about a reduction of power within England's monarchy, you really need to point to the Magna Carta, which was an essential document during the formation of the U.S. Constitution and is evident in the Supremacy Clause.

So, thanks, feudal barons of 1215. We'll call it even after bailing out all of Europe. Twice.

Not to mention Lynch was killing it on Sunday...he absolutely could have made that TD.
Being a Boston boy, I'd like to say thanks Pete Carroll.....you won the game for us.
Well, actually Butler won the game....I don't know why he didn't get the MVP. Brady should have immediately thrown him the keys to that new track.

PATS BABY!!!

Actually, people are saying that Belichick purposely baited Carroll into calling a pass play by leaving his defense on the field and not calling a timeout, as many had speculated Belichick SHOULD have done to save clock time. Carroll didn't want to burn his own timeout putting in a new offensive package, and figured he had the perfect one-on-one matchup with the slant to Lockette vs. Butler, and that it would either be a TD or incomplete and stop the clock. So Carroll went with what would typically be a pretty conventional line of thinking for them. The Pats just won the battle defending the play that they likely knew Carroll was going to run.

At least that's what the speculation is. I call "no balls" on Carroll for not putting it all on the line with Lynch, 3 times into the line for the win. JMO.

Also, I read that Brady DID give Butler the keys to the MVP vehicle. I said the same exact thing when it was announced Brady was MVP. LOL.

Tom Brady gives Super Bowl MVP 2015 Chevrolet Colorado truck to Malcolm Butler - Fresno Car Buying | Examiner.com

Back
Top Bottom