Patch Challenge: Two Rock Jet by IPPAZZI

100% agreed........This boy can play. However I found his note for note treatment of SRV's Little Wing a bit disturbing. His tone is outstanding and he has all the tools to be a great player, but i don't think copying SRV is the right way to go. The world has already been cursed with Kenny Shepard and John Mayer :roll: Hopefully he will learn to play the blues more from the heart and less from a book.

Tonewise I would probably start with the HAS Dumble model and change the tonestack to a fender type. Or...maybe the BBpedal into the Train. If anybody does get this tone i would be curious as to their method.

Anyone??

Disclaimer: This patch is intended for leads and direct recording only!!!!

I've always been a fan of the old midrange, honky, woody sound. It ain't a Two Rock but YMMV. I dialed this in with a Joe Perry Les Paul w/ burstbuckers.

By the way, you'll need the RW IR Orange4x12-V30s-421-Speech-Cap-3in.wav to make it sound the way I intended.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for.

-Greg

Attachments

• Two Rock Try.syx
    2 KB · Views: 144
Hey thanks for all the responses.

Thanks Greg.. haven't gotten down to demo-ing your patch yet. Real busy at the moment

You're welcome. The patch is sensitive to your guitar volume so you may want to roll of just a tad to put you into "woodyness" zone.

Back
Top Bottom